You know that you want to take a road trip. You know that you want to travel in an RV rental. You even know who you want to travel with. But, do you know where you want to go? If you’re still planning a destination for your next road trip, we can help.
A great city that you have to see at least once in your life is L.A. While you may not want to live there, thanks to the heavy traffic and sky-rocketing rent prices, it’s a great spot for visiting. The city of stars has plenty to offer those who are looking for a fun city to stop at on their road trip in an RV rental.
If you are yet to be convinced of a visit to Los Angeles, here are a few of our favorite reasons to visit L.A.:
- Do you like celebrity sightings? It’s not like you’ll be walking around and see a celebrity every day but you may get lucky to see at least one during your trip to Los Angeles. Who knows? Maybe you share a similar interest in donuts with one of your favorite stars or you just happen to be shopping where one of the A-listers also does their shopping—of course, with sunglasses and a cap on. If you’re hoping to see somebody famous, you may get lucky when visiting Los Angeles, since this is the place where many stars work and have homes.
- There are so many unique characters to people watch. You probably don’t have many unique characters in your small hometown or maybe you do, but if there is something that makes Los Angeles stand out, it is certainly the abundance of odd people strolling around. From musicians hoping to get noticed, failed actors who are now looking for some way to call attention to themselves to stars who don’t mind getting noticed on streets, this is a people watcher’s haven. Because the weather is almost always perfect in Los Angeles, you can enjoy sitting outside on a café or restaurant patio and get your fill of people. Don’t worry—it’s not creepy. Everyone does it in Los Angeles.
- The art scene is happening. Are you big on art? Well, then you’ve come to the right place. Los Angeles is great for a lot of reasons but art and performances are some of the top reasons to visit Los Angeles. With places like the Getty Center, Hauser & Wirth, The Huntington, and the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, you’ll never run out of places to visit for admiring art in Los Angeles.
- Malibu isn’t far. If you’re a beach lover, you’re in luck. There are so many different beaches to visit near Los Angeles, so you’ll be able to get your suntan on without having to go very far. A favorite beach for both locals and visitors alike is Malibu. This iconic beach is only an hour or so from L.A., making it a great option for a day trip during your road trip to Los Angeles.
- There are plenty of amusement parks. If you are traveling with your kids or simply like roller coasters yourself, there are plenty of amusement parks in the city and surrounding areas to visit. From The Wizarding World of Harry Potter to Pacific Park and Universal Studios Hollywood, you can have your pick of fun parks to visit while in Los Angeles.
- You don’t have to go far to do some hiking. Would you like to get some great shots of the city? Why not go hiking at Runyon Canyon or Griffith Park? With views of the city and nature to enjoy, it’s a great option for the outdoors person who also wants to capture iconic shots of Los Angeles. If you hike Brush Canyon or Hollyridge Trails, you’ll be able to include the ever-so-famous Hollywood sign..
Los Angeles is a fun city with a lot going on. There is a reason why many stars live here and why it’s one of the most-visited cities in the U.S. While you will have to be okay with traffic and long distances to drive, it’s worth it for a visit to one of the nation’s most iconic cities.
What are you into? Hiking? Check. Los Angeles has it. Beaches? Los Angeles boasts of some beautiful ones nearby. Amusement parks? There are a plethora of them. Good food? Do you see what we’re getting at? Whatever you may need or want, L.A. has it.
Pack up your RV rental and head on over to Los Angeles for a fun experience. You won’t be disappointed—no matter what you’re into. There is something for everyone in this incredible city.